Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hose Down Your Hoo-Ha

I've written a book about my experiences as a Brazilian Wax Technician that I'm trying to get published. I thought I'd share some bits and pieces with the public to prove to the publishing world that there is an enormous interest in this topic. Think about it....there are naked women in a room together and their encounter includes some pain, embarrassment and some outrageous coversation. I have found that when you have your hands between someone's legs and are spreading their lips apart, they are more prone to tell you intimacies that they may never tell another soul.


For example.....a girl turns on her side, lifts up her cheek so I can wax her rectum and admits that she just did it in the ass for the first time and really liked it.


stay tuned for more...

2 comments: