Thursday, October 7, 2010

One of my loyal followers came in on Tuesday and told me she had a blog for me. So here it is. She lives about 45 minutes from the salon so it isn't the most convenient place to get to. She told me that a few weeks ago she sent her husband grocery shopping. Now, for those of you who have husbands, you know that they always buy random items that aren't on your list. Well this particular husband spent a great deal of time in the beauty isle where he was excited to find a $9.00 Brazilian Wax kit. Although she appreciated his good intentions, she was pretty confident that anything $9.00 could not be a good thing. The wax was microwaveable, which is dangerous and I don't recommend. You'd hate to pull a Kardashian. It was a hard wax that had no strips which means it needs to harden before you pull it off. She said that not only was it a hot day, she was nervous and sweating so it wasn't hardening the way the instructions said. Needless to say, after an hour and a half, only the sides of her bikini line and a little of the top were successfully removed.

I'm worth the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment