Friday, November 19, 2021

I hope you all know that you can ask me anything, because the teacher in me loves to educate. I've also learned a lot over the past 30 years and am here to help in any way I can. For example, alcohol can be very dehydrating to the skin. Menopause also makes the skin dry out (especially in the nether regions.) The combination of the two can make waxing uncomfortable and can leave the skin more irritated after the service. One of my valued menopausal clients stopped drinking alcohol and significantly increased her water intake and it was remarkable how much better her skin responded to the wax. Not only do I encourage my older clientele to use a little organic coconut oil on their lady parts to moisturize the area, I also think everyone needs to drink more water. And I don't care if you drink, but you may want to celebrate after your Brazilian Wax!


No comments:

Post a Comment