Sunday, November 21, 2021

 Remember the girl from yesterday who didn't wax for several months because she was extremely un-sexually active? There is more to that story. She told me that she sat in her car with her girlfriend in our parking lot and smoked a large joint before her Brazilian Wax. She thought that would help. Boy was she wrong.  Being high doesn't usually help. In fact, it can make the client more sensitive to the service.  I tried to explain how smoking intensifies your sensations as well as how it dries your skin out. She didn't understand because she was convinced the higher she was, the easier the wax would be. So I tried another approach. I asked her if she gets cotton mouth when she smokes. "Every time," she said. Well I told her that her mouth wasn't the only place on her body that gets dry. She looked at me confused (well she was high...) So I had to inform her that not only did she have cotton mouth, she had cotton cootch. 









No comments:

Post a Comment