Thursday, July 21, 2016

Yesterday, a new client told me she heard Mark & I were a super-couple. I thought that was a really sweet compliment. I'm not sure what defines a super-couple, but I can share what has worked for us.  We believe in commitment, we focus on the love that brought us together and not the petty crap people like to dwell on, and we are not afraid of working hard in our professional and personal lives. We also try to concentrate on the happy things in life, in spite of the constant stressors that invade us on a daily basis. Our marriage is by no means perfect. My husband can be a pain the ass. But he is my pain in the ass, as I am his. I hope all of you can find that perfect pain in the ass too.   It is definitely worth the wait and the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment