Wednesday, April 13, 2022

 A girl called to make an appointment for a Brazilian Wax with one of my staff members. This employee was leaving early because her son was sick. There was only one spot open.

M.E. "The only thing she has is a 12:45."

LET'S CALL THIS CLIENT JANICE: "OH." 

And she hung up. No name, no phone number so I assumed she didn't like that time and that was that.

At 1:15 I walked into the waiting area and saw a girl sitting there. 

M.E. "Are you my next one?"

LET'S CALL THIS CLIENT JANICE. "I don't want you. I want the other girl."

M.E. "Did you have an appointment?"

LET'S CALL THE CLIENT JANICE. "Yea, at 12:45." (no she didn't but I went with it)

M.E. "Well you're a half an hour late and she left for the day so you're stuck with me."

That is how the stoner appointment from the past 3 days story started...



No comments:

Post a Comment