Tuesday, April 12, 2022


So I'm just finishing the wax on the dehydrated and stoned lady when my staff let me know my next one was waiting in the hallway. After the she left the room, I brought the next client in. The client proceeds to remove her pants and undies and get up on the table. As she sits down, there is a knock on the door. 
M.E. "What's up?" I say loudly through the closed door.
Stoner: "I left one of my blunts on the table."
M.E. "One sec. I'll grab it."
As I walk around the table to get it, she bursts through the door with her hand out - just like Kramer.
The client on the waxing table proceeds to cross her legs and cover her lap with her hands. Once the stoner left the room with the joint in her hand, my sober clients says, "I'm glad I'm not modest!"





 

No comments:

Post a Comment